Sunday, March 28, 2010

Taupe


I made an appointment to get a manicure and decided to think long and hard about what color I wanted to get on my nails and decided that the perfect color was: TAUPE.


I am really loving OPI's Over The Taupe.


It's a gorgeous color that really seems to work for spring. despite all the nice light springy colors that are in. Those are wonderful as well, but taupe is such a great neutral color that goes with all my spring outfits that i purchased. (I may do a blog on that if anyone is reading and wants to know what spring clothes i am loving.) I saw it featured on WhoWhatWear.com, a website that is amazing and that i absolutely love!


If you are thinking about what color to get on your nails , taupe is the color. I will link the WhoWhatWear article for y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment